What’s the deal with Te Hooligan?
“And finally, sad to say, we need a hooligan. Most of these fellas are drug addicts. They’re a no good lot. Violence is all they know, but they are, unfortunately, necessary. For a more or less reliable man, I’d say $15,000.””In some ways, he’s the most dangerous of them all. A hardened killer. A hooligan. A man without human feelings or human mercy.”
The Asphalt Jungle– 00:20:29 and 01:48:37
3. What’s your retreat?
Going to Denny’s, getting a Diet Coke and reading/smoking for a while(at least until October)
4. Do you play a musical instrument?
5. What’s your morning routine?
Get up at 7:15am, brush teeth and slick back hair, put on pants, kiss my wife goodbye, pickup a Powerade and energy drink, go to work.
6. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Black cowboy shirt with roses on it, I got it at Goodwill.
7. What’s your greatest artistic strength?
I always can think of a better way to do something
8. What’s your greatest artistic weakness?
Lacking the talent to put my dreams into action.
9. What’s always in your refrigerator?
Crystal Lite, ranch, cheese.
10. What’s your favorite food?
11. Do you collect anything?
Currently, no. I used to collect cigarette tins, comic books, and other neat stuff. Every once in a while I’ll pickup a Hot Wheels and add it to the box o’cars
12. What are you always asked at parties?
Who invited you?
13. What do you always have with you?
Smokes, fire, a book of some sort.
14. What’s your favorite place in your home?
Bed, because that’s where I can sleep.
15. What do you obsess over?
16. What’s the best recent gift you’ve received?
A gift card, unless that doesn’t count. I got a tooled leather business card holder.
17. What’s your fitness routine?
18. What talent do you covet?
That innate sense of balance and situational awareness that would allow me to kick the crap out of all o y’all!
19. What’s your evening routine?
Home, clean a little, feed the piggies, feed my wife, practice bass, watch a movie.
20. What’s the greatest misconception about your life?
I don’t know what the going conceptions about my life are, so I wouldn’t know where to start.
21. What movie have you seen more than any other?
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
22. What book have you read more than any other?
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
23. What household chore do you absolutely hate to do?
Put away other peoples stuff.
24. What obsolete item can you not part with?
My comfy converse All-stars
25. What’s your travel routine?
Get in a vehicle, go somewhere, stay there for a bit, go back home.
26. What’s the worst thing about traveling?
Most vehicles were manufactured for 5’6″ Asians.(not that I hold anything against Asians; but when you’re a 6’3″ Scots-Irish American, your head hits the ceiling and your thighs hit the steering wheel)
27. What superstitions do you have?
Just a general feeling of dread when most things in my life are going well.
28. What do you do to procrastinate?
Sleep, eat dinner, do something less important but slightly more pleasant.
29. What’s your biggest self-indulgence or guilty pleasure?
30. What gadget can’t you live without?
PDA(that’s where all my books are)
31. What’s your most prized possession?
32. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
1985 Honda Accord(it’s tan)
33. What’s your next big purchase going to be?
A working computer.
34. Which historical figure would you most like to meet?
35. What are you going to work on tomorrow?